Four shades to correct and conceal discoloration.
HOW TO USE
Use Camouflage Brush and apply to very dark eye circles, hyperpigmentation or bruising before or after foundation.
- A professional palette created for camouflaging all the stages of bruising. Also covers hyperpigmentation.
- The colors actually follow the “life cycle” of a bruise, concealing it at every stage:
– Yellow conceals redness.
– Peach hides blue, purple or grey.
– Lilac covers yellow.
– Beige conceals hyperpigmentation.
- Lightly tap onto skin rather than brushing on.
- Apply to face and body to conceal bruising.
- Use to conceal tattoos.