sunbetter® Advanced Mineral Protection delivers:
- Broad spectrum protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color.
- An extraordinary level of performance: UVA (aging) & UVB (burning), blue light and infrared radiation.
- 100% mineral actives.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes).
- Unique and user-friendly formats.
- Optimizes patient experience for enhanced compliance and convenience.
HOW TO USE
- To open, twist the compact and pull up on the lid. Grab the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Apply gentle pressure while applying the product to the face, neck and décolleté and blend.
- To achieve the skin-perfecting coverage, use sponge to blend in the remaining product.
- Make sure the entire surface of your skin is covered by product for optimal protection.
- You may reapply layers and blend, for additional coverage.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.