Categories: All skin types, Diabetics, Facial Cleansers, Hyaluronic Acid, Retail
Description: A gentle, non-alkaline, foaming, and hydrating cleanser perfect for all skin types – especially those with sensitive, post-operative, or problem skin.
Skin Type: All Skin Types.
Skin Concerns: Discolorated, Acne, Aging.
Size: 6 fl. oz. / 178 ml.
How This Product Works
The non-alkaline Gentle Skin Cleanser formulated with hyaluronic acid is completely free of toxic and inflammatory ingredients to soothe your skin as you cleanse. Your skin looks clear, soft and hydrated after use.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Keeps the skin from getting irritated due to its lack of toxic and inflammatory ingredients.
- Recommended for diabetics with extremely dry, sensitive skin.
Problem Solved / Benefits
- Prevents dryness and irritation in sensitive and afflicted skin by hydrating while it cleanses.
- Excellent for use by diabetics with extremely dry, sensitive skin.
How To Use
- Use daily A.M. and P.M. Apply to damp skin. Work into lather over face and body.
- Rinse with tepid water. Repeat if makeup remains.
- Excellent as a pre and postoperative cleanser (including laser, TCA and Glycolic peels).
All Ingredients List
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside*, Stearyl Citrate*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine*, Sclerotium Gum*, Lysolecithin*, Xanthan Gum*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid,Methylpropanediol, Pullulan*.
Note: Be aware of organic people saying that Cocamidopropyl Betaine is bad. Betaine is bad only if nitrites or nitrates are present in the formulation to react to form nitrosomes which is carcinogenic. Hymed products do not contain nitrites or nitrates